Quick and easy, access your account info with Text Banking
Text banking gives you access to your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your phone. It's a fast, easy way to look up account balances or recent account history by sending a text command to a shortcode.
All text messages should be sent to 96865.
In order to ensure your security, we require a one-time activation process to enroll your mobile phone in our Text Banking system. This process ties YOUR mobile phone to YOUR Online Banking account, thereby making it impossible for any mobile phone but the one you enrolled through the following process to access your account via our Text Banking service.
- 1. First, you must be an existing Online Banking customer. Not enrolled in Online Banking? No problem! Enroll today.
- 2. Provided you're already an Online Banking customer, login to your account:
- 3. Once logged in, click the "User Services" tab:
- 4. In the "User Services" section, click the link titled "Mobile Enrollment":
- 5. Depending on your Browser / Pop-Up settings, you will either be redirected to the Mobile Banking enrollment site, or see the following page. If you aren't redirected, simply click the button that says "Click here":
- 6. You should now be in the main Mobile Banking enrollment site. Click either of the "Add phone" links:
- 7. Next, enter your mobile carrier, your mobile phone number, and after reviewing the "Terms and Conditions of Use", check the button next to "I accept the Terms and Conditions of Use". Finally, click "Enroll>>" to proceed.
- 8. You will now asked which services you'd like to activate. Select "Text Banking" and click "Continue".
- 9. Finally, you'll be presented with your "Activation Code". You'll need to make a note of this, as it's required to finalize the activation of Mobile Banking and, if selected, Text Banking.
- 10. Within a few minutes, you will receive a text message from "96865". Please note, this is the same "short code" that you'll send messages to once your Text Banking service has been activated. Once you receive the text message from "96865", reply with your Activation Code you obtained in the previous step. You will receive a confirmation that Text Banking has been activated. To use Text Banking, simply send a command to 96865. For a list of commands send "C".
It may be handy to add "96865" as a contact in your phone's address book.
- 11. Assuming you've replied with the correct Activation Code, you should receive a confirmation that Text Banking has been activated within a few minutes:
- 12. Text Banking service has been activated. To use Text Banking, simply send a command to 96865. You may send "C" for a listing of available Text Banking commands: