Mobile Site, Part 2
Part 2 - Activating your mobile device
At this point, you should have your Activation Code in hand. If not, please see Part 1 of this article.
1. Within a few minutes of getting your Activation Code on your computer, you should receive a text message / SMS on your phone. If you elected to enroll in Text Banking in addition to Mobile Banking, then you'll get a text message / SMS similar to the following screenshot. Reply to this text message / SMS with the activation code you obtained earlier. If you elected NOT to enroll in Text Banking, you can skip to Step 2 below.
2. If you elected to enroll in Text Banking, you'll receive 2 text messages within a few minutes. The first will let you know that Text Banking is now active. The second text message will contain the link to the Mobile Banking Site. If you only enrolled in Mobile Banking, then you'll only receive one message - containting the link to the Mobile Banking Site. No matter which option you chose, you'll need to open the link contained in the text message to finalize activation:
3. Once you've opened the link from the previous step, you'll be directed to a website similar to the following. Click the link "Sign in":
4. When you access the Mobile Banking Sign In page for the first time, you'll be asked if you have a Activation Code. Since we already got one in the previous step, click "I Have One":
5. On the following screen, you'll need to enter your Activation Code, your mobile phone number, and finally, press "Activate":
You will receive a welcome message indicating the phones browser has been successfully activated.
Click on the Start button to continue:
You've completed the one-time enrollment process.
You'll be prompted for your "User ID" and "Password" - these are identical to the credentials you use to login to Online Banking.
You should now be able to view your account balances, view transation details and transfer funds - all while on the go!
Back to Part 1...