Welcome Old Line Bank Customers to WesBanco!
We welcome you to a new banking experience as WesBanco Bank, Inc. and Old Line Bancshares, Inc. fully integrate their services under the WesBanco brand to provide a wider range of financial products and services to Maryland and the District of Columbia. Beginning February 22, 2020, you can take advantage of WesBanco’s competitive products and enjoy the customer and community-focused banking that people have come to expect from each company.
As we integrate the strengths of our two banking organizations, we feel it is important that we provide you a preview of our customer-centric service culture, one you will find very similar to that of Old Line. For 150 years, WesBanco has been building long-term relationships with our customers through our dedicated staff of community-minded professionals. We pledge to serve your personal financial needs and help grow your businesses, adhering to our Better Banking Pledge.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to WesBanco, and we look forward to becoming part of your communities. Please review the letters and guides below for an introduction to WesBanco and an overview of what we have to offer. In mid-January 2020, a change in terms booklet was mailed to all account holders to detail the transition of your deposit accounts to their WesBanco counterparts. The booklet explains the specific changes in product features and fees related to your accounts as a result of account conversion. If you find you still have questions, please call us at 800-905-9043 or stop by any banking center and meet with us.
We welcome you to the WesBanco family and invite you to see why WesBanco is by all accounts, better.
Online Banking Instructions
ATTENTION – Old Line Bank customers, if you are logging into WesBanco Online Banking for the first time please click here for important instructions. If you have already signed in to WesBanco Online Banking please be sure to use the new passcode that you previously created.
Download Welcome Materials
- Will the name ‘Old Line Bank’ change on my account information and local banking center?
- Yes, as of February 24, 2020 all account information and signage will change to WesBanco.
- Is my banking center or local office changing their hours?
- You may note that some locations are changing their lobby hours. Please visit the Locations page for more information on which specific offices will be affected.
- What happens to my Old Line Bank account?
- Accounts will be converted to a comparable product. If you would like to be placed in another product, please contact your local banking center.
- Do I need to update my Routing number for my Direct Deposit as of February 24th?
- The bank routing number of 055002406 will not change. There is no need to contact any direct deposit or payments service of any changes.
- Will Old Line Bank’s online banking change?
- Yes, as of February 24, 2020 all banking systems will be running as one under WesBanco.
- Do I need a new Debit Card?
- You will receive a WesBanco Debit Card by February 3rd and we recommend activating it upon receipt. Continue using your Old Line Bank Debit Card until February 24th when it will deactivate after 8am EST.
- Will I be required to order new checks?
- No, you may continue to use your existing checks until they are depleted. New checks can be ordered online or at your local banking center.
- Will my loan with Old Line Bank change?
- The terms of your loan and the account number will not change.
- Who do I call if I have more questions?
- You can call the same team members you call today. The phone numbers will remain the same and they will be available to answer any questions you may have. For general help, please call 800-905-9043 or visit our Questions and Answers page.
Quickbooks / Quicken Conversion Materials
- QuickBooks for Windows Conversion Instructions – Web Connect
- QuickBooks for Windows Conversion Instructions – Web Connect to Direct Connect
- QuickBooks for Mac Conversion Instructions – Web Connect
- QuickBooks for Mac Conversion Instructions – Web Connect to Direct Connect
- QuickBooks Online Conversion Instructions
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions – Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions – Web Connect to Direct Connect
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions – Express Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions – Express Web Connect to Direct Connect
- Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions – Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions – Web Connect to Direct Connect
- Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions – Express Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions – Express Web Connect to Direct Connect
- Mint Conversion Information
- Post-Conversion Troubleshooting Guide
Questions & Answers