Online Bill Pay
Never forget a payment by scheduling online bill payments ahead of time! You can even schedule recurring payments and receive eBills. Online bill pay allows you to manage all your monthly expenses in one place for easy budgeting. Enroll in online banking to start using bill pay services today, then download the app for access to mobile bill pay.
Text & Email Notifications
Keep up to date on your account activity with real-time text or email notifications. Notifications are set to your personal preferences and you choose how to receive them. Learn More.
Use Personal Finance to view account balances and transactions from all your financial institutions for a complete picture of your finances anywhere any time. Transactions, balances, and your budget are together in one place. Get started with Personal Finance today!
Personal Finance offers a wide variety of tools to help manage your finances. Learn more by clicking each link below to watch a short, informative video.
- Accounts: A single view of your internal WesBanco accounts and external accounts held at another financial institution.
- Transactions: An aggregate view of all transactions from internal and external accounts.
- Spending: A visualization of spending categories over a defined date range. You can change the date range and view a visualization of income sources.
- Budgets: A visualization of your budget data on a monthly basis. Plus, you can create custom budget categories.
- Trends: Tracks spending in all your categories overtime to give you helpful insights into your spending habits
- Debts: Helps prioritize your debts and pay down faster to help you save money on what would otherwise be spent on interest.
- Net Worth: A summary of your financial life using the value of your assets (what you own) and balance of your liabilities (what you owe) are combined to give you a new worth value to track overtime.
- Goals: Helps to plan for short and long-term financial aspirations like savings, debt payoff or retirement. Plus, helps you to track progress and tells you how long it will take you to meet your goals.
- Cash Flow: Combs your transactions to identify recurring deposits and payments to show historical and planned spending.
Depending on your cell phone rate plan, messaging and Internet browsing charges may be incurred. Please check with your service provider before accessing any Internet sites using your mobile device.