Enjoy exclusive benefits, fiercely competitive interest rates1 and banking convenience with a checking account that rewards you for your banking relationship.
- Initial deposit to open is $1,000
- Variable tiered interest2
- Earn a premium rate on qualifying balances equal to or less than $25,000
- Earn a competitive rate on qualifying balances greater than $25,000
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Exclusive Debit/ATM card
- A symbol of distinction, our Private Client Debit Card makes you a card-carrying member of the WesBanco family. With this exclusive WesBanco product you can withdraw up to $305, make purchases of up to $3,000 per day, or establish your own personal limits.
- Overdraft protection available3
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking4 and Bill Pay
- Monthly eStatements available
1Please refer to supplemental disclosure for current interest rates and Annual Percentage Yields.
2To receive the tiered balance interest rates, the following requirements must be met: 1) There must be at least 5 transactions posted and cleared to this account per monthly statement cycle. Transactions include checks paid, deposits, debit card purchases, ATM withdrawals, transfers, ACH debits or credits. 2) You must maintain a combined daily balance of primary or secondary ownership or trustee relationship of current WesBanco consumer deposit accounts (this account or other consumer checking, money market account, savings, or time deposit) and/or consumer loan accounts (auto, home equity, personal line of credit, other personal loan, or consumer mortgage) totaling $100,000 or more, OR a daily balance of $50,000 or more in this account. Rates may change any time after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings. Only one Private Client Checking account per customer. Available on personal accounts only.
3A separate authorization is required for our overdraft protection service.
4Depending on your cell phone rate plan, messaging and Internet browsing charges may be incurred. Please check with your service provider before accessing any Internet sites using your mobile device.